COVID-19 Resources for Veterinary Practices
Hello, my veterinary friends! Thanks so much for joining recently with everything you have going on right now. I realize you’re all working extra hard to take care of your clients during this COVID-19 situation, so I appreciate your time.
My goal here is to help you with strategies to keep your clients informed, to demonstrate value to them in the face of nontraditional vet care, and to help you rise above the current obstacles to keep growing your practice.
As always, please only employ what you find of most value for your specific situation. Also, I recommend only implementing one new thing at a time so you can grow at a pace that maintains your dedication to quality client and patient care.
I appreciate the lengths you are going to take care of pets right now. You’re putting your lives on the line every day during this crisis. Please continue to take every measure possible to keep yourselves and yours safe and healthy.
I greatly admire your tenacity, and as a pet owner, I’m incredibly grateful.
Post Meeting Resources
By downloading the files located on this page you are agreeing to keep the files confidential and will only use them for office use. If you are downloading any document on this page, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. Each entity and/or user downloading any document must have attended and provided an active email address at a meeting where an individual from Simply Done Tech Solutions, LLC represented the documents on this page. Using or disseminating any component of these documents is a violation of local and foreign Copyright. All rights reserved to Simply Done Tech Solutions, LLC.
- Download the entire COVID-19 PDF deck
- COVID template letter you can customize and send to your clients if you haven’t done so already [download]
- Limited Google Functionality
- How to Claim your Google Listing
- How to Post a Google Post
- Free ready to go Social Media posts and graphics can be downloaded at #SimplyDONEsocial
- Free custom branded COVID-19 videos for your website from Veteos
- You can create easy and visually appealing graphics at canva.com
- Websites to create free digital forms jotform.com
- How to sign up and utilize VetConnect PLUS
- One on one texting platform for clients zipwhip.com
- Full list of telemedicine providers from the AVMA
- To network and collaborate with veterinary experts and professionals on telemedicine you can join the Veterinary Telemed Facebook Group
- On-Demand CE on telemedicine (VetFolio subscription required)