Upcoming Veterinary Conference Engagements
*Please Note: Private engagements are not listed here. Please inquire via email or telephone for speaking availability.
- January 19-23, 19 | VMX (formerly NAVC) | Orlando, FL
- January 26, 19 | Michigan Veterinary Conference | Lansing, Michigan
- February 1, 19 | Ontario Veterinary Medical Association | Toronto, Ontario
- February 17 – 20, 19 | Western Veterinary Conference | Las Vegas, NV
- March 26, 19 | Washington State College of Vet Med. | Pullman, WA
- April 9 – 12, 19 | Latin America Veterinary Conference | Lima, Peru
- April 18 – 19, 19 | Florida VMA | Tampa, FL
- May 12-16, 19 | Chicago Vet Show | Chicago, IL
- May 17-19, 19 | Florida VMA Annual Conference | Tampa, FL
- June 26, 19 | ISFM European Feline Congress | Cavtat, Croatia
- September 5, 19 | WellMP® Management Group | TBD
- September 27, 19 | WellMP® Management Group | TBD
- September 28, 19 | Southwest Veterinary Symposium | San Antonio, TX
- October 2-4, 19 | WellMP® Management Group | TBD
- October 23-27, 19 | Wild West Vet Show | Reno, NV
See what attendees are saying about Eric. D. Garcia!
“Definitely recommend any of his presentations.”
“Very good presentation. He is very engaged in the listeners by involving them during presentation.”
“He's an amazing speaker and this was invaluable information to help grow my practice.”
“This needed to be an hour longer! Eric is funny bright informative and engaging. Thank you!”
“Liked the energy and the fact that this is an extended course I can share with my staff back in my office”
“Lots of good info. Standing room only. Will use a few recommended apps. Thanks!”
“Very trusted and fast paced great info!”
“Best seminar yet!!”
“Enjoyed listening to him talk, very animated, interesting information presented.”
“Great advice, very dynamic speaker! Thank you!!”
I remember my first speaking engagement like it was yesterday.
I was so nervous that for the first ten minutes I could practically hear the tremble in my voice as if I were listening from the audience.
But by the end of my first lecture, when the audience leapt in with remarkably astute questions and eager to learn more, I knew I had found my calling.
Since that day, I’ve given hundreds of talks around the world, from Istanbul, Turkey to Vienna, Austria, The Philippines, Netherlands, Canada, across the United States and to corners of the earth I never thought I would visit.
This very first speaking engagement would catalyze my life’s work:
to enhance veterinary practices around the world with digital tools built for the 21st Century.
My techniques leverage proven tips instead of all theory, to show my deep appreciation for the modern veterinary practice and to ensure that whenever anyone hears me speak, they leave with a tested method to start instantly improving their practice in the digital space.
“I give these resources free of cost, not because I have to, but because I want to. I believe that all veterinary practices deserve to stand out…”
As a speaker to help ensure the success of every attendee, I provide handouts and guides, tips and techniques, and as much detail as I can to help practices get started.
I give these resources free of cost, not because I have to, but because I want to. I believe that all veterinary practices deserve to stand out and learn the qualities that make them most unique. If they can master those qualities, they can market themselves and become more successful than they were yesterday, and the day before that…
What I know for sure is that all veterinary practices are full of potential, no matter how prominent the successes or struggles that they’ve faced already.
For practices that are struggling, this is often because they have yet to discover what makes them unique in a competitive marketplace.
For practices that are doing well, this can only become an impediment if it thwarts their desire to get better.
“Success is the biggest deterrent to getting better.” – Unknown
If practices get too comfortable with their daily routine and business, they no longer strive to be great! I make sure that when I lecture, I provide the audience with real examples, stories, and techniques that speak to their passion.
I also make sure to recognize that every location I speak requires a different approach. Whether I’m lecturing in California or Florida, Turkey or Amsterdam, local demographics vary, as do governing bodies, cultures and ways of relating to one another and to the pets we love.
I do the research to make sure that my presentation is as impactful as possible and speaks directly to the needs of those in the room.
I hope you won’t take my word for it. I hope you’ll come see me speak at my next conference!
Previous Veterinary Conference Engagements
- World Small Animal Veterinary Association – Bangkok, Thailand & Singapore
- European Veterinary Conference – Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Improve on the Move – Apeldoorn, Netherlands
- Turkish Veterinary Conference – Istanbul, Turkey
- Austrian Small Veterinary Medical Association – Vienna, Austria
- Philippines Animal Hospital Association – Manila, Philippines (2016, 2018)
- Ontario Veterinary Medical Association – Toronto, Ontario
- Pet South America – Sao Paulo, Brazil
- FSAVA – Singapore
- Hill’s Global Symposium
- VMX (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- Western Veterinary Conference (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- American Animal Hospital Association Conference
- American Veterinary Medical Association Conference
- American Association of Veterinary State Boards
- American Association of Feline Practitioners
- Canadian Feline Practitioners Forum
- Great Ideas Conference by OVMA
- ACVIM Annual Forum
- Pacific Veterinary Conference
- Veterinary Specialist in Private Practice
- Midwest Veterinary Conference
- Oregon Veterinary Medical Association
- Colorado Veterinary Medical Association
- Florida Veterinary Medical Association
- Gulf Atlantic Veterinary Conference
- CVC Kansas City, San Diego, Virginia Beach
- Wild West Veterinary Conference
- Gulf Atlantic Veterinary Conference
- Ontario Veterinary Medical Association
- Veterinary Management Groups
- Purchasing Services, Inc.
- Midwest Veterinary Supply
- WellMP® Management Groups
- Iowa Veterinary Medical Association
- Southeast Veterinary Conference
- Purchasing Services Inc. Conference
- Atlantic Providences Veterinary Conference
- Washington State College of Veterinary Medicine
- Colonial Veterinary Conference
- NY Vet Show
- Sun N Fun Veterinary Conference
- Mountain Veterinary Conference
- Chicago Vet Show
- Veterinary Management Council of Connecticut