Upcoming Veterinary Conference Engagements
*Please Note: Private engagements are not listed here. Please inquire via email or telephone for speaking availability.
**Certain non-public virtual/in-person sponsored events are not listed.
- August 25-26, 2022 | Curso e Gerontología | Santiago, Chile
- October 29, 2022 | Well-Managed Practice Group | Princeton, NJ
- November 27, 2022 | Middle East & Africa Vet Congress | Dubai, UAE
- December 2-5, 2022 | Fetch San Diego | San Diego, CA
- January 14-18, 2023 | VMX | Orlando, FL
- January 28, 2023 | Ontario VMA | Toronto, ON
- March 24, 2023 | Fetch | Charlotte, NC
- April 21-22, 2023 | Florida VMA | Orlando, FL
- May 22-23, 2023 | Latin America Veterinary Conference | Lima, Peru
- August 25, 2023 | Fetch | Kansas City, MO
- September 1-3, 2023 | IndoVet | Jakarta, Indonesia
- September 7, 2023 | Well-Managed Practice Group | TBD
- September 30, 2023 | Well-Managed Practice Group | TBD
- September 28, 2023 | Iowa Veterinary Conference | Ames, IA
- October 11, 2023 | World Vet Meeting | Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
- October 19-20, 2023 | 2do Congreso Gerontología y Salud Mental en la Medicina Veterinaria | Santiago, Chile
- November 4, 2023 | Illinois State Veterinary Medical Association Conference | Tinley Park, IL
- January 13-17, 2024 | VMX | Orlando, FL
I remember my first speaking
engagement like it was yesterday.
I was so nervous that for the first ten minutes I could practically hear the tremble in my voice as if I were listening from the audience.
But by the end of my first lecture, when the audience leapt in with remarkably astute questions and eager to learn more, I knew I had found my calling.
Since that day, I’ve given hundreds of talks around the world, from Istanbul, Turkey to Vienna, Austria, The Philippines, Netherlands, Canada, across the United States and to corners of the earth I never thought I would visit.
This very first speaking engagement would catalyze my life’s work:
to enhance veterinary practices around the world with digital tools built for the 21st Century.
I give these resources free of cost, not because I have to, but because I want to. I believe that all veterinary practices deserve to stand out and learn the qualities that make them most unique. If they can master those qualities, they can market themselves and become more successful than they were yesterday, and the day before that…
My techniques leverage proven tips instead of all theory, to show my deep appreciation for the modern veterinary practice and to ensure that whenever anyone hears me speak, they leave with a tested method to start instantly improving their practice in the digital space.
“I give these resources free of cost, not because I have to, but because I want to. I believe that all veterinary practices deserve to stand out…”
As a speaker to help ensure the success of every attendee, I provide handouts and guides, tips and techniques, and as much detail as I can to help practices get started.
“Success is the biggest deterrent to getting better.”
What I know for sure is that all veterinary practices are full of potential, no matter how prominent the successes or struggles that they’ve faced already.
For practices that are struggling, this is often because they have yet to discover what makes them unique in a competitive marketplace.
For practices that are doing well, this can only become an impediment if it thwarts their desire to get better.
If practices get too comfortable with their daily routine and business, they no longer strive to be great! I make sure that when I lecture, I provide the audience with real examples, stories, and techniques that speak to their passion.
I also make sure to recognize that every location I speak requires a different approach. Whether I’m lecturing in California or Florida, Turkey or Amsterdam, local demographics vary, as do governing bodies, cultures and ways of relating to one another and to the pets we love.
I do the research to make sure that my presentation is as impactful as possible and speaks directly to the needs of those in the room.
I hope you won’t take my word for it. I hope you’ll come see me speak at my next conference!
Previous Veterinary Conference Engagements
- World Small Animal Veterinary Association – Bangkok, Thailand and Singapore
- European Veterinary Conference – Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Improve on the Move – Apeldoorn, Netherlands
- Turkish Veterinary Conference – Istanbul, Turkey
- Austrian Small Veterinary Medical Association – Vienna, Austria
- Philippines Animal Hospital Association – Manila, Philippines (2016, 2018)
- Ontario Veterinary Medical Association – Toronto, Ontario
- Pet South America – Sao Paulo, Brazil
- FSAVA – Singapore
- Hill’s Global Symposium
- VMX (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- Western Veterinary Conference (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- American Animal Hospital Association Conference
- American Veterinary Medical Association Conference
- American Association of Veterinary State Boards
- American Association of Feline Practitioners
- Canadian Feline Practitioners Forum
- Great Ideas Conference by OVMA
- ACVIM Annual Forum
- Pacific Veterinary Conference
- Veterinary Specialist in Private Practice
- Midwest Veterinary Conference
- Oregon Veterinary Medical Association
- Colorado Veterinary Medical Association
- Florida Veterinary Medical Association
- Gulf Atlantic Veterinary Conference
- CVC Kansas City, San Diego, Virginia Beach
- Wild West Veterinary Conference
- Gulf Atlantic Veterinary Conference
- Ontario Veterinary Medical Association
- Veterinary Management Groups
- Purchasing Services, Inc.
- Midwest Veterinary Supply
- WellMP® Management Groups
- Iowa Veterinary Medical Association
- Southeast Veterinary Conference
- Purchasing Services Inc. Conference
- Atlantic Providences Veterinary Conference
- Washington State College of Veterinary Medicine
- Colonial Veterinary Conference
- NY Vet Show
- Sun N Fun Veterinary Conference
- Mountain Veterinary Conference
- Chicago Vet Show
- Veterinary Management Council of Connecticut